Partner with us for the next generation.
“Improving the quality of our youth formation is perhaps the greatest challenge the Church faces today. …We must help young people engage with Christ and His Church in a way that makes them want to continue with Jesus for the rest of their lives, and in so doing, reach generations to come.”
~Pinetops Foundation, The Great Opportunity
Get Involved With Next Gen
Launch a New Campus Ministry
3. Begin a discipleship group using Phase I “Cornerstone” curriculum
4. Learn how to train student leaders to help your campus ministry thrive!
Become a Certified Campus Minister
1. Contact us so we can connect you to the training right for you!
3. Receive mentorship & accountability from a Next Gen team member
4. Begin leading discipleship small groups & student training programs at your campus
Apply To Join Next Gen Staff
1. Download a WDA Staff Application
2. Send application, resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Indicate what campus and what role you are interested in (Campus Intern, Campus Min Team Member, Campus Min. Director)
4. Once hired, begin training & raising support
Partner With A Specific WDA Campus Ministry
Invest in campus ministry interns.
WDA Next Generation is training young Christians to be lifelong disciple builders.
WDA launched the campus ministry internship program in Fall 2021. Interns make a two-year commitment to serve and train alongside the WDA Next Generation teams in order to be ready for a career in ministry, to join WDA Next Generation staff, or to launch a new WDA campus ministry.
Through your generous donations, WDA can offer interns a competitive stipend while also coaching them in personal support raising.