Do you hear people say they saw God and wonder why they see him and you don’t?
Do you want to see God and feel he is evading you?
Do you need to see God to help you make it through the day?
If we want to see God, we must seek him. God has made himself completely visible to us all but we don’t take the time to look, to seek him out. We all have busy lives between work, children and extracurricular activities.
Start seeking him slowly. When you are driving to work in the morning or home in the afternoon look at all the beautiful things God created, and see them for the amazing things they are, God’s creations!
- The sky – Genesis 1:6-8 And God said, “Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water.” So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so. God called the expanse “sky.”
- Trees and flowers – Genesis 1:11 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it according to their various kinds.” And it was so.
- The sun and moon – Genesis 1:16 God made two great lights – the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars.
- Birds – Genesis 1:20 And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky.”
- Animals – Genesis 1:24 And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals each according to its kind.”
Listen to uplifting music about God instead of your regular radio station.
This is a great song that really speaks to me about seeing God.
If you want to see him, seek him. He will reveal himself to you in other ways when you start looking for him. He will show himself to you in ways you never imagined. You will begin to see the world differently and want to seek him out more. Every relationship is hard, you have to work at it, and your relationship with God is no different.
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” Matthew 6:33
How will you see God today?