Information collected. Here are the types of giver information that WDA collects and maintains:
- Contact information: name, complete address, phone number, email address
- Payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information
- Shipping information: name, complete address
- Information concerning how you heard about WDA
- Information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions
- Your request to receive periodic updates; e.g., upon individual request, we will send periodic communications.
How information is used. WDA uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, to communicate back to you, and to update you on ministry happenings. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we consider carefully each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
No sharing of personal information.Generally, WDA will not disclose or share your personal information (including your email address) with anyone outside our organization without your permission. However, WDA may need to use or share your information with our partners and agents who provide goods and services to you on our behalf. Your information may be disclosed to third party service providers, including:
- cloud service providers for the hosting of apps and sites;
- direct and email marketing service providers (e.g. MailChimp); and
- companies that assist us in processing your donations/gifts.
Removing your name from our communications. It is not our desire to send unwanted communications to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our communications list.