Careers at WDA
Worldwide Discipleship Association, Inc. (WDA) is an interdenominational, Christian 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is:
To serve the church worldwide by developing Christ-like character in people and equipping them to disciple others according to the pattern Jesus used to train His disciples.
Since it’s inception in 1974, WDA has focused on studying Jesus’ ministry and methods, and applying biblical disciple building principles to the contemporary world. Serving in a variety of contexts in the United States and around the world, WDA remains committed to developing and equipping mature Disciple Builders – leaders who can make spiritually and emotionally healthy disciples who disciple in their local communities, campus and congregations.
WDA’s vision is to develop 1 MILLION disciples who disciple by 2024.
(By God’s grace, we’ve discipled half a million so far since 2015!)
The section below lists job openings WDA is actively looking to fill. However, WDA is always hiring for support-raised field ministry positions. If you would like to be considered for a position serving with one of our ministries, feel free to download an application below.
WDA Leadership Institute Director
This is a full-time support-raised position.
The WDA Leadership Institute (WDALI) is a replicable leadership development pathway based on the progressive development of Jesus’ twelve apostles. WDALI is designed to train small cohorts of local church leaders through discussion groups, practical ministry projects, and individual study using WDA printed materials or the WDALI online platform. The WDALI Director will provide leadership to WDALI team members and cohort leaders to ensure the growth and development of the WDALI pathway. This position will be trained by the Director of International ministries for 6 months before assuming full responsibilities.
Send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30th 2021.
Why join the team?
Work with a purpose
- Your work helps to TRANSFORM lives all over the world – healing hearts and impacting people in over 23 countries.
- Find great purpose and joy in knowing that your work is helping to support and
More than a job – a family
- When you become a WDA staff member, you become part of a family that cares for each other, considers each other, and values & celebrates one another.
- You WILL be prayed for, so don’t even try not to be
A healthy work culture
- WDA works hard to foster and maintain a workplace culture where PEOPLE are valued, work-life balance is encouraged, and family life is prioritized.
- An employee’s spiritual and emotional health is extremely important to the work that they do at WDA. We cannot seek to build healthy and mature leaders around the world if we do not first support the health and maturity of our own staff.