Give Online: We accept e-check, credit and debit for express monthly giving using z2systems, a secure online giving option.
All gifts to WDA are tax deductible. When you choose to give to WDA online you will receive a receipt to your email. Please keep it for you records.
Fernando and Carolina Frincu and their three children live as missionaries in Rio Tinto, N-E Brazil. Fernando grew up in Plopeni, Romania where he came to know the Lord in 1992. As a result of being encouraged by his pastor and his church he graduated from Reformed Institute in Bucharest where he was first exposed to the ministry philosophy of WDA through the teaching of Ken Hewett.
During seminary he worked with a Brazilian missionary team and as a result became a missionary in Brazil where he continues to serve as a pastor and church planter. Around 2007 he began to actively work with WDA when he invited Everette Albrecht to teach a Discipleship Training Seminar. Sensing the same heart and vision, Fernando was encouraged to join WDA Associate Staff, and he took this step of faith. As an Associate Staff with WDA Fernando, along with Jack Larson, Margo Theivagt, and Everette continue to work as a team in teaching and implementing discipleship and Restoring Your Heart strategy in Brazilian churches. Fernando also works as a church planting pastor and travels to teach with both WDA, and MINT’S Seminary as a volunteer, and at church mission conferences.
Carolina, Fernando’s wife, is from San Paulo, Brazil and has been involved with him in WDA minisity, leading small group, translating material, and is a MOPS leader. Their 3 children, Levi, Clara, and Daniel are a great joy and also an important part of their lives and ministry.
Brazil is one of the largest countries in S. America with a primarily Roman Catholic population. During the last two years it has been passing through a very difficult time with a political and economic crisis. The President was impeached in the last month and other political figures are involved in the corruption process. The economy is crushed and is paying the interest on all the national debt. That makes the crisis to increase and the violence to multiply, along with prostitution and drugs. As a mission of the church we are involved in the NE of Brazil where there is more poverty than in Sao Paulo. Therefore we want to be involved in the societal change by proclaiming the Gospel and also developing different projects to help the people live better in their community. Therefore, we have some projects that we would like for you to pray about.
- Our town doesn’t have any park or playground for families but our church has a large piece of property in the center of town that we would like to develop for such a need as well as a community center for the older folks to gather.
- Also in this space, we could build a sport complex for soccer, tennis, volleyball, etc.
- We also need to do some restoring or additions of the church building, like new ceilings, new toilets, painting, electrical work, etc.
- There is still half of the loan due for the van bought for the children’s ministry, about $5,500.
- Perhaps you would like to invest in one of these projects financially or coming to help build?